Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

FrIeNdS & MeMoRy MJSC

21st February
I stepped my foot in this big world,
Opened my eyes and my minds,
Could see teachers and students,
How smart they were,
Made me stare,
Oh!My mind was lost,
Where is it?
Don't tell me,
Because it's making me crazy,
Actually, that wasn't my thought,
But it is my crazy,insane talk,(nonsense)

I like this place,
And I make it like my own,
I love this world,
And will never leave it,
And I know that,
I can't do it so,
Because they won't allow it,
Ha...ha....ha..
I'm laughing now....
With my friends,
Jokers and fun,
Full of idiotic ideas,
Make me laugh all the times,
Hue...hue...hue....

Once again,
I feel so happy,
And never been so sad,
Because they are near to me,
Thank you friends,
You make me happy once again==))

mY FriEnds==))
FriEnds 4ever...insyaAllah==))

No comments: