Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

mY LoVeLy LiFe iN MJSC JeLi

Day after day
Time pass away
And I am still here
Still learning
Still studying
Sometimes I feel boring staying here
I want freedom!!I want to go out from this place
I want to be like a bird
Flying freely in the sky
But I know I have to survive

Today, there is a lot of challanges..
I need to face them
Yes!!!I need and I must.....
Now, I'm still here
A beautiful and lovely world
In a place far inland area
But I'm not regretful
Because this place is magical
I want to excel here......

Even sometimes I failed
Sometimes I am desperate
But I always have supports
Teachers,
You had lighten up my brain,
Friends,
You've made myself spirited
Yes!!in foul, I love this place
I like staying here
MJSC Jeli......you're my lovely school==))
mY cOLLeGE
mY LoVeLy CoLLeGe
mY LoVelY fRieNds
mY LoVeLy HoMeROOm
(DELIMA B07)

No comments: